Windsor Resin Driveways
The latest preferred choice for a truly hard-wearing and long-lasting Windsor surface is a resin driveway.
Resin-bound and resin bond are techniques for creating driveways, paths and patios that offer a number of advantages over more traditional methods. A Windsor resin bound or bonded installation can be used to improve the look of an existing driveway or can be employed to create pathways, access roads, pool surrounds and patios. A Windsor resin driveway is versatile and strong, yet very straightforward to install.
- Driveways of any shape
- Paths, patios & edging
- Swimming pool surrounds
- Business forecourts
- Shop entrance areas
- Access courtyards
- Pub beer gardens
What are the advantages of a Windsor resin driveway, patio or path?
Once fully set, the combination of resin and gravel in your Windsor driveway surface provides a strong, durable finish, suitable for foot traffic, cars and other vehicles. The attractive, 'grippy' surface makes modern resin driveways extremely popular around Windsor, as they offer ease of use, a stable surface area and, of course, a beautiful finish. The decorative resin gravel mix is also easy to maintain, requiring just a regular jet of water over the surface to keep it in good condition.
You can choose from a selection of different colours for the aggregate, to get just the resin driveway to finish you're after. Create a unique style that makes your Windsor driveway stand out from your neighbours' drives, or match the local theme to fit in with your friends. We offer full customisation over the final outcome of your resin-bound driveway, patio or path.
All resin driveway installations in Windsor come with our 10-year guarantee.
What’s the difference between Windsor ‘Resin Bound Drives’ & ‘Resin Bonded Drives’?
There are two main options when choosing resin for your new Windsor driveway. Despite sounding very similar, there are some important differences between the two:
- Resin Bound - this involves the resin and aggregate being mixed prior to application. The mixture is then spread evenly across the chosen surface, drying to a very solid and even finish. A big advantage of this technique is that your Windsor drive remains completely water permeable.
- Resin Bonded - this technique involves resin first applied over the Windsor driveway, then a subsequent layer of loose stone pressed into the top surface. This is a quicker and cheaper process but can often lead to loose chippings and an uneven finish. There is an added disadvantage that the drive will no longer be permeable.
At Foundations Masters we give Windsor customers the option of both types of resin driveway, although we usually recommend resin bound to most people, due to its many benefits.
What’s the price of a resin driveway in Windsor SL4?
- The size of your driveway area
- The surface of the existing driveway
- The age of the current driveway
- Whether you require block edging
- Drainage factors & other features